This calculator will help single home undergraduate students learn about the help available to them from Cardiff University.
The results of the funding calculator should only be taken as a guideline. Students should look at the full terms and conditions for the Bursary and Scholarship schemes. Actual calculations will be based on the information verified by your UK Student award authority and your verifed exam results. These details are for students starting their course in 2010. DETAILS FOR 2011 AND BEYOND ARE NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
Please note the calculator may not apply to you if any of the following apply;
- You will be studying Healthcare studies or Nursing and Midwifery on an NHS funded place; NHS funded students are not eligible for Cardiff University Scholarships or Bursaries as they are funded by the NHS, for details of NHS funding click here.
- You are not planning to study full time on an approved Undergraduate course.
- You started your studies before 2006.
- You have not lived in the UK for the last 3 yrs,
- You have studied at Higher Education level before,
- You will not have home status,
- You do not satisfy the residency requirements for government support,
- You will be studying at postgraduate level.
If you feel any of these could apply to you please click on the region in which you live for further information, Wales, England, Northern Ireland, Scotland. If you are an overseas student click here for overseas funding information, or EU click here. For students with dependants additional funding may be available.
If you have any queries on Cardiff Undergraduate University Bursaries or scholarships contact email@example.com